What is this Vitamin
What is vitamin b9? Here is a list of benefits it provide for you
What is the daily requirement for this vitamin?
- Improve memory
- Important for DNA molecules
- Improve emotional Health
- Work with b12 to regulate the formation of red blood cells
- Protect against food poisoning
- Help heart
- Prevent certain types of cancer
- It is important in RNA
- Prevents birth defects
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Fight against depression
The daily requirement for women and men is 400 mcg per day.
What happens when you overdose of the vitamin?
- Cause sleep problems
- Cause stomach problems
What happens when you in deficiency on the vitamin?
What food has this vitamin?
- Brain damage
- For pregnat women may lead their child to low birth weight
- For pregnat women may lead their child to premature birth
- Suffer weakness
- Suffer forgetfulness
- Mood disorder
- Pinto beans
- Garbanzo beans
- Orange juice
Return from vitamin b9 to home page
Return to memory vitamins