What is this Vitamin
What is vitamin b6? It a coenzyme and is involved in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates. It involved in the formation of insulin, red blood cells, and white blue cell. Here a list of things that you could benefit from:
Other cool things it is use for
- Improve the immune system
- Lower cholesterol
- Avoid kidney stone
- Improves memory
Neurologic disturbances Cheilosis Sideroblast anemia What is the daily requirement for this vitamin?
- Lower risk to heart disease
- Lower risk to strokes
- Lower risk to Alzheimer's disease
- Help in growths of new cells
What happens when you overdose on this vitamin?
- The daily requirement is 2.0 mg for men a day.
- The requirement is 1.6 for women a day.
What happens when you have a deficiency in this vitamin?
- Cause neurological disorders
- Lose balance in legs
- Sensory nerve damage
- Numbness in hand and feet
What food contains this vitamin?
- Peeling skin
- Itching skin
- Sore lips
- Lack of coordination
- Wheat germ
- Sunflower seeds
- Green beans
Return from vitamin b6 to home page
Return to memory vitamins