What is this Vitamin
What is vitamin b1? Another name for this vitamin will be thiamine. Here a list of things it could do to support you:
Other cool things to learn about the vitamin
- Help take in proteins and fats
- Necessary for good skins, hair, eyes, and liver
- :Help nervous system function properly
- Improve brain function
- Improve memory
- Lower stress
- Also improves your immune system
What is the daily requirement for this vitamin?
- It is use to treat Beriberi
- To treat Cataracts
- To treat Alzheimer's disease
- To treat heart failure
What are the side-effects or overdose of the vitamin?
- The daily requirement for female is 1.1 mg a day.
- The daily requirement for males is 1.2 mg a day.
It pretty rare to reach overdose level of the vitamin, but here is the side-effects if it does.
- Feeling of warmth (can't see how this is bad, but it is a side -effect)
- Difficulty in breathing
- Throat become tighter
- Having nausea
- Being Restless
- Also Death
I am not trying to scare you out of the vitamin , remember overdose is rare. Just take the vitamin as it requires and you will be fine. If you decide to take more than it requires, then you should ask your doctor.
What is happens when you have a deficiency in the vitamin?You could enter the stage of deficiency by alcohol abuse, kidney dialysis, highly processes foods, and many sweets. So here the list:
What food is have this vitamin?
- Lost of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Mental depression
- Slow heartbeat
- Digestive problems
- Leg Cramps
- Muscles weakness
- Dry beans
- Enriched Cereals
Return from vitamin b1 to home page
Return to memory vitamins