Facts About Vitamin e
What is vitamin e? It a fat soluble antioxidant in the human body. Here a list things that vitamin e could be use for:
Cool things that this vitamin fight against
- Skin healing
- Reducing scarring after being burn
- Provide a defense against tissue damages
- Prevents free radicals in the membrane
- Improves memory
What is the daily requirement for the vitamin?
- Fight against heart disease
- Fight against cancer
- Fights against cataracts
- Fight against Alzheimer’s disease
What happens when overdose on vitamin e?What happens when you have deficiency in this vitamin?
- The daily requirement of this vitamin in females is 8 mg a day.
- The daily requirement of this vitamin in male is 10 mg a day.
What food has this vitamin?
- You might suffer nerves damage
- Lose reflexes
- Losing the ability to balance
- Weakness in the Muscle
- Increase chance of cardiovascular diseases
- Increase rick in cancer
- Fat metabolism is lower (rare)
- Wheat germ
- Sunflower seeds
- Olive oil
Return from facts about vitamin e to home page
Return from facts about vitamin e to memory vitamins