Facts About Vitamin a
What is vitamin a, it a fat-soluble vitamin? This vitamin contains four important functions:
What is the daily requirement for vitamin a?
- Make cells reproduce normally(if they don't, this could develop cancer cells)
- It helps your vision
- Needed to for growth of fetus and development of the embryo and fetus
- Support the development system such as development of sperm and ovaries.
- Vitamin also support healthy skin
- Also increases memory
The daily requirement for vitamin a is 5000IU.
What is the overdose of vitamin a?
It can cause birth defects ( according to research when taken 10,000-40,000).
What happens when you deficiency in this vitamin?
What are the types of food have vitamin a?
- Children who lack vitamin a may get visual impairment and blindness
- May get measles
- Pregnant woman may night blindness
- Cod liver oil
- Egg Yolks
- Whole milk
Return from facts about vitamin a to home page
Return from facts about vitamin a to memory vitamins