Facts on Vitamin c
What is this Vitamin
What is vitamin c? It a water-soluble vitamin, here a list benefit it provide you:
- Form and support bones
- Support blood vessels
- Keep your skin healthy
- Maintaining our tissue
- Boost our immune system
- Combining dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline in the nervous system
Other cool things about this vitamin
What is the daily requirement for this vitamin?
- Fights against cancer
- Fight against heart disease
- The daily requirement for women is 75 mg per day.
- The daily requirement for men is 90 mg per day.
What happens when overdose on vitamin c?
What happens when you are in deficiency of vitamin c?
- Causes diarrhea
- Causes gases
- Causes upset stomach
- Stomach cramps
- A risk kidney stones
What foods contains vitamin a?
- Weakness in general
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle acne
- Slow down healing form wounds
- For males, increase genetic damages to sperm cells
- Leg rashes
- Green peppers
- Fruits and juices
Return from facts on vitamin c to home page
Return to memory vitamins